0 Items - £0.00
- Intellectual Property Rights
- Age Restrictions
- Delivery will be charged at £6.99 including VAT per order.
- We despatch orders on Friday for a Tuesday or Wednesday delivery. All orders received before 3PM on Tuesday will be processed in the same week. Orders received after 3PM on Tuesday will be processed for the following week.
- Under the United Kingdom's Distance Selling Regulations, you have the right to cancel the contract for the purchase of any of these items within a period of 7 working days, beginning with the day after the day on which the item is delivered. To cancel an order, you should notify us in writing or email to the addresses specified on the Contact Us page. If we do not receive the item back from you within 7 days we may arrange for collection of the item from your residence at your cost. In extreme circumstances a refund may be available at the discretion of the company .
- Claims for non-delivery must be made within one month of your order date. Any complaint is taken very seriously and we endeavour to respond to complaints as soon as possible. If you have any questions regarding orders and general enquiries please do let us know by contacting us using the details provided on the Contact Us page
- In the event of complaint, please contact the company on email@example.com. Alternatively contact us using the Contact Us page, giving as much detail of your complaint as possible, and we shall get back to you. All complaints will be acknowledged within 2 working days and we will endeavour to resolve the matter as soon as possible. Each complaint will be treated as confidential and will be attended to by a senior manager or director.
- Intellectual Property Rights
- All copyright, database rights, trademarks and any other intellectual property rights in and to the content on this website, such as text, graphics, logos, banners, images, buttons, underlying source code and software, is the sole property of Great Wine Online, or the applicable licensor. Any use, including copying, reproduction, duplication, transmission, or display of the content of this website, without the express written permission of Great Wine Online, for purposes other than the viewing of information or for ordering purposes, is strictly prohibited. Permission is granted to electronically copy, and to print in hard copy, portions of this website for the sole purpose of placing an order with Great Wine Online or using this website as a shopping resource.
- All information (including credit card details) is sent and received using the latest in secure e-commerce software. No credit or debit card details are stored by Great Wine Online. All transactions are handled by PayPal.
- Great Wine Online will continue to use new security protocols and software as they become available. If you have any questions about any aspect of site security please contact us using the details on the Contact Us page. Please be assured we do not store your credit card details
- Great Wine Online has taken every effort to ensure that the information on this website is correct, accurate and up to date. However, Great Wine Online takes no responsibility whatsoever for information that is incomplete, inaccurate or out of date. Great Wine Online shall not be held liable to any individual or business for any damage or loss which may have occurred from the use of any matter contained on this website.
All text and graphics on this website, unless specified, are directed solely at those who access the website from the United Kingdom. Great Wine Online makes no representation or will not be held liable for any action placed upon the website by individuals from other locations. Great Wine Online assumes no responsibility whatsoever for any links to the Internet or other third party websites from its website. Once you activate these links you will leave this website and Great Wine Online will not be responsible, or liable, for the content of any other websites on the Internet to which you may visit from its site.
- Age Restrictions
- It is against the law to sell or supply intoxicating substances to persons under 18 years of age in the UK. By placing an order you confirm that you are at least 18 years old. If our couriers are in doubt of the age of the recipient of an order they will request some form of photographic ID. In the event that this is not satisfied they are not permitted to deliver the wine.
If you wish to contact us directly, please use the contact details supplied on the Contact Us page.
If you do have any comments on the above, or you simply wish to contact us, please feel free to e-mail, call or write to us. We reserve the right to make changes to the website or to this disclaimer at any time. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.